Sunday, April 15, 2012

Life is Beautiful

This is somewhat off-topic, but since I don't have another blog to put it on at the moment I thought I'd just share it here.  When I first heard the song "Life is Beautiful" by The Afters, my mind started running and I immediately felt the need to use it for a montage.  My brain sort-of works like that.  I am constantly seeing beautiful things in my head swirling around and my outlet is usually photography or videography.  I'm by no means any sort of professional, I just love sharing what's inside.  So, without further ado- here is our latest family video collaboration.

Song: Life is Beautiful
Artist: The Afters

(Note: If you like the clarity of HD, click the HD button and it will lead you to Vimeo where you can see the HD version there.)

No comments:

Post a Comment